Discovery Of Anti-Influenza A Traditional Chinese Medicine Compound Using Word Traditional/Natural Medicine Patent Database
- In June 2009, a new anti-influenza A traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) compound is discovered by Chinese American Dr. Jun Xu. He focuses on analyzing the binding patterns between protein N1 and small molecular untie-infl uenza A virus drugs, and his approach is based on data retrieval and data mining using the WTMPD. Animal tests by the P3 laboratory of the Academy of Military Medical Sciences of China have proved that the compound is effective in protecting and treating mice pneumonia infected with influenza A.
- As it takes only three months for the research to achieve noticeable progress, this database-based approach can be deemed as a shortcut for drug design in an efficient and cost-effective manner, which is especially useful for developing countries like China.
- East Linden, as the intellectual property (IP) information services industry leader in China, promotes the effective use of patent information, facilitates the innovation of individuals and institutes to enhance their core competitiveness as the goal, dedicates to in-depth processing and deep indexing of the world patent information and scientific literature, to build full range multilingual patent information database with powerful searching and analysis systems. Its consulting services provide specialized innovation information to create a one-stop service platform. Its patent strategy analysis covers all fields of technology innovation for the enterprise, including infringement analysis, patent early warning, database construction, translation and machine translation, intellectual property management and other high-end services. With its excellent considerate services, East Linden has won the trust of customers at home and abroad, is the strongest professional company in the domestic patent information value-added service field. In recent years, East Linden won a number of national and social honors, the formation of a well- known brand.
A New Geneartion Of Search Platform-LindenPat
- More than 100+ countries/regions/organization,100 million pieces of patent information, including bibliographic information, abstracts, legal status date, major chountries' coded full-texts, patent family information and citation information, Patentee/company code file, etc.
- One-stop service: integrating patent search, analysis, indexing and management
- More than 100+high quality industry thematic databases
- Strong support for maximizing the exploitation and use of patent information
- The original "wisdom window" technology, understand what you want
- Navigation + multi-dimensional screening, screening your data faster, more accurately and more conveniently
- Flexible data management: customized classifi cation, indexing, thesaurus building, guided navigation, deep-indexed patent database
- Multi-angle analysis capabilities: Custom analysis of targeted distribution, trends, rankings, etc.